Serving Size: 2 (4 shown)
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach (about 6 cups), washed, dried and stems removed
- 2 tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing and set aside. Add all other ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing and toss along to coat evenly. Serve chilled.
I Love Avocados are now available in Target Stores throughout California, locate your store now.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or information unless expressly stated.
Celebrate Avocado Love 365 Days a Year
Want more avocado recipes in your life? Then sign-up for our I Love Avos Newsletter for how-to’s, facts, giveaways & more. We promise Avocado Love year-round!