Serving Size: 2
- 2 cups raw sashimi-grade ahi tuna, cubed
- 1 large mango, peeled, cubed
- 1 large avocado, peeled, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. scallions, chopped (green onions)
- 1.5 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp. soy sauce, low-sodium
- ½ Tbsp. ginger, fresh grated
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic, fresh minced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil or grapeseed oil
In a small bowl, drizzle in the sesame and peanut oil, whisking constantly so that the dressing emulsifies. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and continue to whisk until completely mixed. Set aside.
Combine tuna, mango, and avocado cubes in a medium bowl. Add dressing and toss lightly until coated. Add half of the green onions and sesame seeds and toss again. Serve in small bowls and garnish with the rest of the onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
I Love Avocados are now available in Target Stores throughout California, locate your store now.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or information unless expressly stated.
Celebrate Avocado Love 365 Days a Year
Want more avocado recipes in your life? Then sign-up for our I Love Avos Newsletter for how-to’s, facts, giveaways & more. We promise Avocado Love year-round!